Dr. that dentists if any took in a ‘s blood a dental , no in literature on that . This led him to do exhaustive blood of and animals to the of root canal infections.
of blood on and animals root ?
– Lymphocytes(white blood cells) in and in rabbits.
– Polymorphonuclear leukocytes, a of white blood cells, in and in animals to 33 than .
– Hemoglobin , up or down.
– Hemophilia, to hemorrhage, occured in rabbits.
– of sugar blood.
– In rabbits, of ionic calcium ; in rabbits, calcium .
– in 15 pathologic .
– uric acid and nitrogen retention.
– Alkaline reserves , in acidosis.
– and all animals weight. rheumatic a withering away tissues.
with pyorrhea loaded with pus suffered , as did animals innoculated with diluted of the pyorrhetic that had filtered out. This dramatically that the of the , itself, the and of the animals.
have been an or occasional occurance, this 667 rabbit inoculations. In of 667 successive rabbit inoculations, with cultures, with filtrates of cultures, with filtered washings from , all to be . , 33 1/ 10 to 30 ; .6 pained from 30 to 50 .
Inasmuch as rabbits maintained , blood and weight, up or down, be diagnostic of the presence of dental infections, from of the or their .
All rabbits that had inoculations of in dental , or had implanted their , weight. The the , the the .
Dr. rheumatic the withering away tissues. The emaciation from 10 in and 35 to in ones. He that one who had a weight of dropped to . Upon of her dental infections, her weight climbed from to 111. A taken from her inoculated rabbit. In days time this rabbit had a from 1381 to 1105 grams(20 ).
The Dental Infections, Gum ailment Produces incredible Blood changes
Copyright © 2015 – 2019. All Rights Reserved.